Click on vacancy for details.
Job Title: Butler
Team: Special Experiences
Reports to: Special Experiences Leader
Responsibility level: Line Staff
The Butler will act as a good ambassador for BodyHoliday St. Lucia and will embrace the company’s core values. Every BodyHoliday Team member will treat guest and other staff, and always strive to behave with:
· Co-operative Spirit
“To develop BodyHoliday as the leading wellbeing experience in the wellness market, while reinforcing authentic destination experiences in a resort setting of surpassed service excellence.”
The Butler will be an effective team player and an example to all BodyHoliday employees in guest interaction and all that it entails. He/she must always work effectively as a member of his or her team and be a champion of company values. The incumbent serves primarily as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay. He/she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel and also about the local vicinity. The butler will provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexibly personalized service at all times. Always well groomed, clean, pleasant and creating renowned memorable guest experiences for the guests.
We are all contributors to ONE job which is Guest Care. We do not view any task as “not my job”. Success will be measured by the incumbent’s ability together with their team’s ability to delight the guest and in doing so meet corporate goals. We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is equally important.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES:
The Butler’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring that cleaning and household chores are completed.
· Answering telephonic and written communications on behalf of the employer.
· Greet guests upon arrival, escort them to their suite, and perform an “in-room” check-in when appropriate. Explain the facilities, services, and attractions available for their comfort and pleasure and fulfil all requests for the guest with the collaboration of the VIP Services staff.
· Sourcing and training new staff, preparing, and communicating staff schedules, and running payroll.
· Coordinating the maintenance and preservation of the estate's artworks, antiques, and silverware.
· Assisting with the management of important assets, including wines, books, and automobiles.
· Overseeing monthly budgeting and security, as well as household inventories for the property.
· Assisting the employer and other household staff with the planning of events.
· Overseeing the smooth running of hosted events, parties, and dinners.
· Serve meals, snacks, tea, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and other food and beverage items in guest suites. Under the direction of the Butler Services management; plan, organize and coordinate cocktail and dinner parties, receptions, entertainment, and other functions and services upon request.
· Delivery of all Room Service and Hospitality orders to floors.
· Maintains confidentiality of guest information and activities. Provides documentation daily to Butler Services of special requests and particular likes and dislikes of each guest which is to be used by the staff for future visits and updated in the Guest’s History Profiles
· Performing all duties and obligations with decorum, tact, and unwavering professionalism.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Minimum Core Qualifications:
· Diploma or certification in hospitality or culinary arts
· Minimum three (3) years of similar experience in major resort property with proven superb guest services skills in a four star or luxury resort environment.
· Knowledgeable and proficient in all aspect of F&B (wines, cookery & dining protocols) and personal concierge services.
· Proficiency in planning, purchasing& inventory management.
· Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to work as an individual unsupervised and as part of a team. Ability to function under time constraints.
· Must be agile with the ability to move and lift approximately forty (40) pounds.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and work outdoors under moderate tropical weather conditions.
We are seeking Certified/Licensed Aestheticians who are looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. Our Aestheticians love the opportunity to build a treatment plan for their clients that may incorporate one or more of these progressive treatment options. You are a critical link to creating an outstanding customer experience. Your expertise in skincare and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client. Education is a huge focus and is offered on an ongoing basis through Education on Demand platforms.
Provide excellent service to guests by performing top-level services
Design and prescribe progressive treatment plans based on the client’s skincare goals
Participate in hands-on training as well as workshops
Achieve sales goals as outlined by spa leadership
Create excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude
Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
Certification or qualifications in the related field
2+ years of experience in a similar capacity
Strong sales and communication skills
Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product
The Food & Beverage Service Leader is accountable to the Food & Beverage Circle Leader and is responsible for the successful day-to-day resort F&B operations, productivity, and guest resort experience.
The Food & Beverage Service Leader’s operational team includes: the proprietors of Cariblue, Tao the Wellness café and the Bars/Clubhouse Proprietor. The Food & Beverage Service Leader is also directly responsible for the Beach & Pool service and all dimensions of the guests’ food and beverage experience, treatment, and satisfaction. The Food & Beverage Service Leader must work effectively as the assistant to the Food & Beverage Circle Leader, the F&B leadership team and be a champion of company values.
The Food & Beverage Service Leader must possess and display exceptional leadership and organizational skills. The incumbent must be organized, out-going, friendly, efficient, imaginative, and hard working. He or she must be able to earn the respect of staff. A sound educational background and extensive F & B management experience in a variety of settings is essential. Business and/or management education or training would be an asset.
The Food & Beverage Service Leader’s core responsibility is to ensure that every member of his or her team has the tools and the resources to succeed and that the hotel’s guests are superbly taken care of. Success will be measured by the incumbent’s ability to meet corporate goals through the accomplishments of their team.
The Health & Hygiene Supervisor reports to the Executive Chef/ F&B Circle Leader. Overall, the Supervisor is responsible for delivering the promise of the BodyHoliday experience. The Health & Hygiene Supervisor’s team consists of the Stewarding department. Overall, the Health & Hygiene Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness in all food storage and preparation areas. The Health & Hygiene Supervisor must work effectively as the leader of his or her team and be the champion of company values.
The Health & Hygiene Supervisor must possess and display exceptional leadership and organizational skills. The incumbent must be organized, out-going, friendly, efficient, imaginative, and hard working. He/she must be able to earn the respect and affection of his/her team. A sound educational background, previous supervisory experience and training in health and hygiene norms are essential.
The Health & Hygiene Supervisor’s core responsibility is to ensure that every member of his or her team has the tools and the resources to succeed so that the hotel’s guests are superbly taken care of. Success will be measured by the incumbent’s ability to meet corporate goals through the accomplishments of their team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Please note that this is not a complete list of duties. Body Holiday always find new ways to improve the organization, their guests, and their team members.
· Designing and implementing a regular cleaning program;
· Ensuring that the monthly cleaning schedule is followed and executed;
· Monitoring the levels of hygiene and hygiene practices in the kitchens;
· Working closely with the Executive Chef to ensure and address any hygiene concerns;
· Encouraging the team’s adherence to the company’s core values;
· Participating in the recruitment, selection, appraisal, training, and scheduling of staff;
· Ensuring adequate par stocks are maintained of necessary chemicals, detergents and disinfectants;
· Ensuring safe working conditions are maintained, particularly when working with hazardous products;
· Monitoring the correct dosage and usage of each product;
· Ensuring hygiene practices comply with legal requirements;
· Liaison with government inspectors;
· Liaison with the maintenance team to ensure regular servicing of all machines, pot wash, floor cleaners, etc;
· Any other duties as assigned or required to ensure superior hygiene levels;
Required Qualities, Experience and Education include:
· Prior work experience in a similar role in a 4/5-star resort
· Educational qualifications/ Degree in Hospitality, Tourism, or relevant field
· Must possess outstanding guest engagement and communication skills
· Available to work different shifts and weekends
The Bartender reports to the Bars Proprietor. The Bartender’s team consists of all other food and Beverage team members and is responsible for delighting the guest through their food and beverage service and must work effectively as a member of his/her team, the BodyHoliday team and be a champion of company values. The Bartender must possess and display excellent interpersonal, sales and communication skills, a professional appearance and be knowledgeable about the BodyHoliday. The Bartender will be the face of our Bars operation and is responsible for our guests’ beverage experiences. Core responsibilities include prepare and serve drinks to customers; ability to mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs, expectations and within Company guidelines. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge. Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
The Bartender’s specific responsibilities include: • Interact with customers, take orders, and serve drinks to guests • Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol, where applicable
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes
• Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
• Service Wine and Beer to guests.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks.
• Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Always keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean.
• Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and regional information.
• Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
• Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arms.
• Clean up after customers and clean work area.
• Clear ashtrays as and when required.
• Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
• Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
• Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
• Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the Bars Proprietor or F&B Leader.
Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best? As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, we recognize your value and invite you to apply to join our aspirational team!
Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy) before beginning service. Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work. Promote and sell spa/salon services including retail offerings related to the Spa.
· Massage soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
· Apply pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.